Tuesday 23 September 2014

Flash Report! Back to School Party at 15th Ave. Adult Theater on 8/23/2014 by The Guy with the Glasses (w/PICS)

Doc here, a man who some say once won a log rolling contest in Maine, with a tremendous Flash Report from senior reporter The Guy with the Glasses.

THWTG was on assignment at the last 15th Ave. Adult Theater Couple's Party on 8/23, Back to School, and has filed a top-notch report.

I can assure you that his details are SPOT ON. I was there (including a squirting demo I was performing on the tall, lithe blonde "B" in the theater), so you can take this report to the bank.

Please welcome back The Guy with the Glasses and his report from the last 15th Ave. Adult Theater Couple's Party (the next party is this Saturday: Fire & Ice, and starts at 8pm).

Here we go!

***

Doc,


WOW, what a party! I made the mistake of delaying my write up so know I don't have the details fresh in my mind. However, I'll give it my best shot of course!

Worked later than I would have liked on that Saturday the 23rd, and after showering and cleaning myself up, I headed to the party. I was starting to worry that I was missing out on most of the fun since the party was scheduled to start at eight. Arrived on the scene a little bit before nine and I could tell the place was packed even before stepping foot outside my car. It was the first time that I saw cars packed on either side of the road. I didn't even try to find a spot in the actual parking lot and just parked at the first spot I could find down the road. It was a good thing I did since the actual parking lot was reserved for couples and there was a nice older black gentleman watching over entrance and telling single guys to park somewhere else. That's fine with me, walking down the industrial roads at night can be kind of creepy and I wouldn't want to scare off any new people (ladies) to this thing of ours.

I enter the building and I immediately see you were handing out goodie bags to the couples. I paid my admission, got my wristband and hand stamp, and then said my hellos.

Afterwards I took a quick tour of the theater, video booths and spa area to check to see if anything was going on. Before coming to the party I made an agreement to myself that I wouldn't be caught in one area for a long time and that I would explore the area so I could write a great report (I know, I'm lame)!

While I made my initial rounds about the place I amused my self with the idea of having a "PRESS" badge so I could bypass the crowds of guys that always congest a scene (make way for the press!). Anyways, back to reality hah. Nothing was happening so I entered the party room. It was the first time that I had paid my admission to enter the room. The previous time I went I only paid my theater and spa admission and could not enter the party room. Now the entire party admission must be purchased to enter any part of the building. No complaints from me though, it's a bargain hah!

The party room was PACKED with gorgeous women wearing sexy school girl outfits! As soon as I walked in I thought, "God bless America!" For those of you who have never attended, the party room is enormous. At one corner of the room there is a stage with two stripper poles. At the opposite corner is a "bar" (they don't serve alcohol so I'm hesitant to call it a bar). In between are many tables and chairs. There are also two small private rooms that were available for anyone to use (And boy did I make use of them, but that's for later). In these rooms are a small massage table/bed and a small table to place your belongings (clothes). The "bar" was being manned by a gentleman who I've seen and talked to several times before. Not knowing anyone else I introduced my self and found out his name was Roy. Not wanting to stand around gawking at the bountiful beautiful women around me I took off back towards to the theater to see if anyone was playing.

On my way to the theater I passed by the entrance to see the new arrivals. I have to pause for a few seconds because I see this total MILF entering and I can't help but take in her amazing body (forgive the young immature guy coming out in me hah). She was blonde and had a strikingly pretty face. She wore a very pink setup and I could see that she had long legs, perfect tits, and an amazing ass. Now I'm a complete sucker for the milf type and I hoped that this new arrival would be playing tonight (funny fact, my email is telling me that MILF is a word but milf is not).

After picking my jaw up from the floor I entered the theater and saw that while the couple half of the theater was occupied, nothing was happening there. I went to the backroom and saw a woman giving her husband a blowjob and a huge group of guys crowding around them. Stuck around for a minute or two and then left. It was crowded to the point where I couldn't see anything past the mob (and I'm a tall guy).

I make my way back to the party room and find that Doc is now talking to the gorgeous woman I saw earlier. Lo and behold, it turns out that she was Kitten from the Doc's photo submission contest (she got my vote)! I'm kind of awkward in large "mingling" settings with people I've never met before so I decide to get something to drink. I go back to the video booth area and get a Red Bull from the vending machine. I get it not because I feel tired, but because it would keep my hands busy and make me feel less awkward hah. I go back to the party room and strike up a conversation with the Doc. In our conversation I found out what the Doc's secret project was that he's been hinting at (don't worry, I'm not telling). 

After a while I perform my press duties and make my way around the building. In the spa I noticed a line of guys formed for a room at the end of the little private room hallway. As it turns out, there was a lady in the room who was giving blowjobs to anyone who wanted one. The fun part was that along the door frame of the room's entrance there was a long line of numbered condoms that each guy would take and put on before getting a BJ. You could see how many guys she must have gotten off (Also known as a visual aid in the edu biz). Last time I checked that night, the condom count was somewhere in the 60's.

Back in the theater I notice a crowd around the front seats of the theater. I see a very cute short haired little blonde getting off and being very vocal about it. She was cumming multiple times and each time she did she would squirt all over the floor in front of her. Now I'm not exaggerating when I say this, but when she finished up, it was like someone sprayed the front floor of the theater with a hose. Who would have known that such a petite woman could squirt so much. As she passed by me she stopped and we chatted for a bit. We exchanged names (her name was "B") and she followed her entourage back to the party room. I hang around the theater for another couple minutes but nothing interesting that I remember is going on so I head over to the party room.
As I walk in I notice that "B" is on one of the poles and another lovely lady is on the other. I make my way over to the stage and as soon as she notices I'm there she proceeds to do a little personal dance right in front of me. At this point she has slipped out of the dress she was wearing and is only in spandex. She proceeds to press her body against mine and tells me not to lose track of her. I do my best not to over the course of the night but I do lose track of her over the course of my "press" duties by regularly going around the building. She takes a short break before going back on the stage and when she does I head back to the theater. 
At the front of the theater there is a crowd around the first row of seats so I move in to investigate. When I saw Kitten earlier I was instantly turned on because of how gorgeous she was. Once again I was instantly turned on by what was happening in the front row. There was a woman who kneeling in front of her husband who was sitting down in the seat. Instead of facing him and giving him a blowjob, she faced the other direction and was vigorously sucking every cock in front of her. She had dark hair, tanned skin, and she looked like she exuded raw sex. She sort of looked like Olivia Wilde in the face and she also had long sexy legs and an amazing ass (especially in the little school girl skirt when she stood up and her perfect ass was on display...I just zoned out hah)...(ed. note: This couple was my good friends J&S, and "Olivia" is "S").

"S" from J&S
(Olivia from GWTG's Report)
What had me instantly hard was the energy she was putting into sucking cock. She was not giving the guys a gentle experience. She was enthusiastically working a cock until a guy would come to the kind of orgasm that leaves you very shaky in the legs. Everything about how hot she looked and her demeanor screamed, "I'm going to fuck your brains out."    
The guys had formed a small semicircle by her and she would suck one cock at a time while the other guys jerked off all around her. I happily joined the guys with the hope that she would pump my cock with the same raw sexual energy. She started to give a blowjob to the guy next to me when some asshole young guy kept getting too close to "Olivia" and they told him to get lost. The guy give them attitude about how he's not going anywhere and the couple leave the theater much to my dismay.

After they go I make my rounds around the entire area to see if anything is going on and then leave the building to check my phone (I've been regularly going outside to do this throughout the party but it's not interesting enough to mention). Olivia and her husband are outside having a smoke break and I politely asked them if there was anything that I did that may have offended them. They said that I was being great but there was always at least one guy at every party that doesn't respect the rules. I apologized on behalf of all the guys and told them to enjoy the rest of the night before going to attend to my phone.
Back in the party room, one of the two private rooms was occupied. Inside there was a bearded guy wearing a (skull?) bandana on his head putting on a show for the crowd by fucking his wife with the room door open. There was already a crowd of guys around the door and thankfully I was able to peer in because of my height. While that was happening there was a newcomer and her husband hanging out by the bar. Her husband was sitting on a bar stool and she would periodically lean over onto the bar and show off her ass since all the ladies were wearing very short skirts today. I must say it was a sight to behold since I am somewhat of an assman and she had quite the ass on her.  After the couple in the private room left I went over to the couple by the bar and quickly thanked them for the amazing view they were giving everyone which made them all smiles.
At the other end of the party room there are two younger ladies on the poles. Compared to the rest of the clientele at the event they were very young and probably in their mid to late 20's. There are two guys with chairs pulled up to the stage and I got the impression that each girl on the stage was there with the guy in front of her. I asked one of the guys if he would mind if I pulled up a chair as well. He was fine with it so I brought a chair over and thoroughly enjoyed the show for the next 10-15minutes. Both of the girls looked incredible on the stage but I figured it was time to see what else was happening.
As I walked past the private rooms I noticed that one of the rooms was now occupied again. The crowd of guys around the room was packed and even my height advantage did not allow me to see what was going on inside (the people playing inside left the door open). As the guy in front of me shifted I saw that it was Olivia and her husband again and they were only allowing one guy at a time to come into the room and get a blowjob. At this point I was torn since I wanted more than anything to have her wrap her lips around my cock but there were already a ton of guys crowding the entrance and they would have probably stopped before they got to me. I made a tough call and left the area to see what was going on in the theater.
When I arrived I saw that "B" had another squirting session at the front of the theater. One of the guys who was in her entourage asked where I went off to because she was asking for me and would have fucked me right there in the theater. So when she saw me she practically leaped at me and told me to take to her to a private room. Now I don't really like being told what to do, but when a pretty girl takes you by the hand and begs you to fuck her, you tend to listen hah. Since I didn't rent a private room we first go to one of the video booths. She tells me that she would prefer something with a bed since there is nothing to lay on in the video booth.
I catch a brainwave and remember the private rooms in the party room are free to use and they have "beds" in them. We enter the tiny room and a crowd starts to form around the door. She tells me that she wants the door to be closed so I tell the guys to back off a little bit so I can close the door.

Once the door closes, I take off her dress and lay her down on the bed and she undoes my belt and takes my cock out of my pants. At first she slowly sucks and then builds up more and more speed. Once I'm rock hard, she lays on the bed while I wrap up my cock (always play safe) and then fuck her on the massage table. At this point I'm working up quite a sweat pumping into her and after I cum inside her (with the condom of course), I start fingering her. She tells me exactly how she likes it and in almost no time at all she squirts all over my hand and all over the bed. Since the bed has no fabric, her juices spill onto the floor and I make a mad dash to kick my clothing out of the way so it doesn't get soaked hah. I keep on fingering her with my middle two fingers and she constantly cums about every 30 seconds, it was insane! In the end, there are drops of sweat dripping from my forehead, her juices are all over the bed and floor, and we have no means to clean it all up. I end up opening the door while I'm still naked and flag down the nearest guy to me and ask him to grab as many towels as he can. We clean up the mess and leave the room feeling very satisfied!
At this point I'm drenched in sweat and my clothes are covered in sweat (it can get VERY hot in those private rooms since they don't have much ventilation), so I call it a night. I hang around the theater a little bit, trade some contact info with "B", and then head home feeling very happy that I decided to come to the party!
It was a fantastic time and if there is anyone who has been on the fence on going to a party of 15th Ave in general I recommend you go! Couples come in for free on Mon-Tues if I remember correctly so that would be the perfect time to explore the location.
I didn't see Kitten play and I think she may have left early in the night. Would have made my year to play with her if they did something hah. Same goes for "Olivia" and her excellent blowjobs.
If anyone I mentioned would like to contact me (or if you just had questions) you can reach me at Chris_tian741@hotmail.com
It was a great party Doc, hopefully I can make the next one!

The Guy with the Glasses

***

Doc here again... Many thank to The Guy with the Glasses for another top shelf report!  The Back to School Party last month at 15th Ave Adult Theater was our best yet (60 Couples, 19 T-Gurls, 6 Singles, and TGWTG's report was on point & excellent. Kudos sir.

I hope we see you on Saturday at the Fire & Ice Party this Saturday at 15th Avenue.

Thanks,
Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment