Sunday 7 September 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Amber & Jade Return with a Visit to The Paris Cinema in Syracuse, NY in June, 2014

Doc here, a man who some say once bit a werewolf, just to show him who's boss, with an excellent Couple's Flash Report from Amber & Jade.

They visited Syracuse's Paris Twin Cinemas, and had a very good experience. But don't take my word for it, take their's.

Here we go... Please welcome back Amber & Jade!

***

Doctor,

After not having any fun at our local theater, Adult World in Rensselaer, NY, Amber and I decided to ask around about other nearby options. One that a number of people recommended was the Paris Cinema in Syracuse, NY. So, eager to be exhibitionists we picked the next Saturday to head west.

West, they say, is the land of dreams and it definitely provided one of the wet kind.

While we had a great time at the Art Cinema Mardi Gras party, we had never had success showing off for the guys. I donned a brand new charcoal button up shirt and Amber was wearing loose shirt with a nice jeans skirt. We both had on our namesake necklaces for the first time as we arrived at the theater after a long drive.

The Paris Twin Cinema
Syracuse, NY

The Paris is in a nice suburban part of town with lots of chain shops and restaurants near by. Oddly there also seems to be an overabundance of Asian dining in the area. The cinema itself sits on a quiet offshoot that also houses a strip club and a number of shops. Overall, from what I could tell, not a shady part of town. (Ed. note. The Paris is located on the offshoot of Erie Blvd. in Syracuse).

After arriving in the parking lot, it was nice to see that there were a good number of cars and all were absent of guys lying in wait to dash in when seeing a woman. Inside, a tiny little dog greeted us and we paid our fare ($10 each). The Paris is a twin theater with a gay side (#1) and a straight side (#2). When I told the clerk we wanted #2 he confirmed that was where the couples go. Inside the lobby there are a couple of benches where some of the guys were waiting which felt more comfortable than them waiting in the parking lot.

The first noticeable thing when entering the theater is actually the absence of anything. The theater is very dark compared to the outside as it was still light (8pm). After our eyes adjusted we could see about a dozen rows with half a dozen seats on one side and a quarter dozen on the right. There is also a stage in the front and I wonder what sort of things have happened there. In the seats were two guys but more would arrive while we were in the theater. We took our seats in the third row but moved up to the second for more room.

The flick showing was not really our thing with a woman being violated and gaged very roughly with hands, dildos and dicks. Not in a “hot rough sex” sort of way but in a “I’m going to hold open your eyelids while my friend makes you puke with a ridiculously sized plastic dong” kind of way. Luckily we were able to distract each other with some light kissing.

We were still both nervous but Amber began to unzip my pants and use her mouth on me. It’s a personal rule of mine to never reject a blowjob from Amber and that rule definitely helped eliminate any nervousness either of us felt. She then slowly unbuttoned my shirt all the way down. Then she had me stand up so she could better fit my cock in her mouth. She also took off her shirt and removed her skirt, revealing a lace dress she was wearing underneath that the other patrons and I did not know was there. I slipped her arms out the top and pulled her breasts out of her bra. My tongue and lips engulfed her nipples.

All of the guys in the theater were pulled in our direction, like a magnet but were still spread out in the seats. At this point there was probably around eight guys in the theater. One guy left just as we were getting started, not sure what exactly he came to see. Maybe he had some place to go.

Amber sat down at the edge of the theater seat so she would be easy to reach and I kneeled in front of her. At some point her bra also came off, amassing a pile of clothes on the floor. She was leaning back with her back arched giving a great view of her amazing tits to everyone else. I played with her handfuls of breasts some more for all the guys to see and got myself hard to get ready to slide inside her.

Two guys were sitting in the row behind us and one was leaning forward in the seat really close. I politely said “if you give us some space, you’ll be able to watch” and he promptly leaned back to enjoy the view. This seems like a good way to let everyone know that we were there only for everyone to watch.

Amber slid her lacy dress wide open revealing some complimentary lace panties I tried pushing them to the side to try to fit myself in but they ended up needing to be removed, adding to the pile of clothes. I pushed myself inside her as she moaned. We now had the full attention of everyone in the theater. Being watched was really turning me on making me want to pound her harder. I could hear that everyone was turning Amber on because she was more vocal than normal.

I alternated between slow and fast, leaning back so the guys in the row behind us and I could get a good view of my cock filling Amber up. The guys in the rest of the theater could watch the pleasure on Amber’s face and her bouncing breasts. After a good amount of showing off, the current film scene ended and the theater went silent. I pounded Amber harder and the pounding could be heard in the quiet. I kept imagining what the other guys were thinking of, how they would want to use Amber and how they were jealous of me getting to feel her and put her nipples in my mouth.

I would have loved to notice someone getting off to our show but either I was too busy to pay attention or they were all too polite. She leaned forward causing a tighter angle and I couldn’t hold back any longer. I let out a grunt to make everyone jealous let everyone know that Amber is always a good time. Amber grabbed my face and kissed me.

We stayed like that for quite a few seconds. None of the guys moved. They were all still hoping we would open up to all comers but not tonight. I zipped my pants and buttoned and tucked in my shirt with enough time to watch Amber return to modesty. She got dressed piece by piece putting on a nice slow reverse strip tease for everyone. Her hair had a “just been fucked” look so she finished up composing herself by re-braiding her hair.

The other guy in the row behind us gave us a very sincere “thank you” in the same tone you would expect if you gave someone a gift or passed them the salt. Others on the way wished us a good night and we were back in our car on our way home.

Overall, good sized theater, not dirty and not seedy. The guys kept their distance and we all had a good time. It was hot being the center of attention. Will make the drive again next time we are looking for an audience.

***
Doc here again... Many thanks once again to Amber & Jade, and their report from The Paris in Syracuse.  Keep the awesome reports coming!

In my trips to The Paris (starting in 1991), I found it to be one of the cleanest adult theaters I have ever been into. In my last trip inside there in 2004, it was exactly the same... Kudos to the owners of The Paris.

Thanks,
Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment