Wednesday 1 April 2015

Flash Report! Trukndave at Cinema One in Chattanooga, TN on 3/19/15

Doc here, a man who some say thinks the perfect three-way is Flo from Progressive and Jan from Toyota, with the return of a long time contributor to The Journal, Trukndave

Trukndave visited Chattanooga's Cinema One and has filed this report to The Good Doctor. It's been a long time since we have had one from there, so let's get caught up, shall we?

Take it away, Trukndave!

***

Hey Doc!

Long time no write nn my part! Just not a lot to write about. Work has kept me jumping and unable to visit the X in Clarkesville on a regular basis. But, Oh my! how the tide has turned. I have been elevated in position at work which now lets me break the chain to my desk and hit the road!


So hopefully the updates and escapades in this "Thing Of Ours" will start coming on a regular basis.

Cinema One
Chattanooga, TN
First off now that I am on the road I have bookmarked the Data Base and will definitely be using it in my travel planning...LOL. I am also going to take it upon myself to try and give you updates on all the places that are in need. So, enough rambling and here we go. 1st update is on Cinema One in Chattanooga, TN.

I visited last Thursday the 19th of March on nothing more than a reconnoiter mission. ( Old Marines Love to "recuntnoiter" too). As for the lowdown, I spoke with the clerk who was friendly enough and gladly answered my questions.

The theaters and booths require a membership - one year is $2.52. Yes two hundred and fifty-two pennies! The entry fee is $15.00 for males and $15.00 for couples. Once in they have 2 theaters and I don't recall exactly how many booths. Theater 1 is about 100 seats and shows straight movies during the week and becomes the couples theater on Friday and Saturday nights.

Theater 2 is about 30 seats and shows Gay films during the week and straight movies on Friday and Saturday nights. I did not go back that night as I did not wish to waste $17.52 on nothing more than being eye-balled like a piece of meat. As for the booths the entry fee covers them as well , no need for tokens or money as they are on constantly. I did not want to seem like I was prying too much so, I did not ask about glory holes.

The clerk said that on Friday and Saturday you should arrive by 8pm (they have to close at Midnight) in order to find parking. He stated, "All the freaks in Choo -Choo come here on the weekends" .

I am planning on getting up to your home base of operations sometime in the near future, If it ever stops snowing up there! Not that 15th Ave. needs an update but rather to visit one of the Mecca's in this "thing of ours".

Till then, "Keep the Lipstick off the dipstick"

Trukndave

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Trukndave for his detailed report on Cinema One!  It's good to have you and your reports back, sir.

Good luck at 15th Ave during your visits.

Thanks,
Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment