Saturday 24 January 2015

Flash Report! Bradley Dangerous on Scott & Jean's Latest Dirty Adventure to Fantasyland 1 in Tampa (w/PICS)

Doc here, a man who some say had a part time job doing light maintenance at Cerebro in Upstate NY as a youth (pronounced "yout"), with a Flash Report from senior reporter Bradley Dangerous.

Bradley Dangerous was part of a group of gentlemen summoned by the awesome Scott & Jean. Together they enjoyed an evening of song and dance (and by song and dance, I mean fucking and sucking) at Tampa's top notch Fantasyland 1.

Scott & Jean wrote about their dirty adventure from their perspective a couple of weeks ago HERE, and now Mr. Dangerous presents his counterpoint to that evening.

Lastly, the pics inserted in this report are from the actual event, and originally posted in Scott & Jean's Report. 

Here we go... Take it away, Bradley Dangerous.

***

Doctor,

I reached out to Jean and Scott either after they joined the Fantasyland Tampa forum or posted about their adventures on this blog.  They always present themselves as a sane, practical couple who knows what they want when they play, and go about it with a dose of common sense, sexy flair, and humor.  I guess it's what you could expect from a classy couple like those two.

Fantasyland 1
Tampa, FL
I've emailed them off and on, comparing notes about this thing of ours, and even saw them at play once at Fantasyland 1 a few months back.  Out of the blue, I received a PM from them as they concurrently posted an announcement to the forum that they were planning a visit and Jean was looking for same room fun for the first time at FL1.  After a few PMs and emails exchanged, we settled on a time and day, and I waited for the moment.

It's important to note that Jean is a sexy, girl-next-door gal with a bright smile, a body like a brick house, and oral talents that are hard to describe.  As a couple, she and Scott are really down-to-earth and don't take themselves too seriously, although they are certainly selective. Their first criteria is, "just be normal," and that is a perfect fit for my attitude about playing in the lifestyle.

The Real Jean
I won't bore you with a recap of everything that happened (you can read their report below), so I'll just offer a few observations from my perspective.

When Jean and Scott arrived, there were already a number of guys lingering around the poolroom at FL 1, obviously loitering to see what sort of scene was going to kick off.  I was sitting on a pool table watching sports when they arrived with another gent in tow who had come up to them when they entered.  It turned out he was one of the other three guys they had invited to play.  After a couple games of pool when Jean flirted and flashed her sexy body, we retreated to the large group playroom and the party began.

The Real Jean
Jean took all of us in her mouth at first, and just as before when I was at a GH with her, it felt excellent.  Jean always uses just the right mix of mouth and hand action to bring you close to the edge and if you're not careful you will nut quickly.

After a round of servicing all of us, I stripped down and Jean told me to sit down so she could straddle me.  She rode me hard while fondling a couple of other dicks, and when I finally spunked up in her I knew it wouldn't be the only nut for me.

Jean balanced herself between fucking a guy here, sucking another there, and playing with Scott.  I slipped in and fucked her a second time missionary, dumping more nut into a condom before she rolled away and gave it up doggystyle to another stud willing to fuck her hard.  And yes, Jean likes to be fucked hard.  Hard and deep with her legs kicked up; a lovely pounding.

Jean had finished one guy off a second time with a blowjob, and as soon as she finished I cupped my arms under her legs and flipped her on her back on one of the ottomans, and entered her a third time and fucked her very deep, our bodies slapping together in that unmistakable rhythm of hard sex.

The Real Jean
Jean took a very short break as one of the guys slipped out of the room, freshened herself up in the bathroom, and then got some water.  I couldn't have imagined how insatiable this girl would be, but man did she give back as good as she got.

I watched her taking a guy doggystyle towards the end, and I stroked myself hard again to the point where I was about to burst.  Almost like a knock at the wall, I shifted closer to Jean and told her I was about to cum.  She took me in her mouth greedily and drained me of my fourth cumshot in the span of a two hour scene.  Yeah, you could say it was mind-blowing.  Although they'll most likely arrange for a new crew of guys to play with Jean the next time they visit Fantasyland, I'd jump at the opportunity to play with them again.

If you want to have an opportunity to play with Jean, you've got to be a normal, safe, sane guy.  One-liner PMs or emails, or any inability to follow simple directions, will nix your chances.  Be clean, classy...just normal.

Bradley Dangerous

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Bradley Dangerous for a terrific report and a guy's perspective on a memorable evening at Fantasyland 1 in Tampa with two of Charles Xavier's finest, Scott & Jean. keep the reports coming, sir. 

Thanks,
Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment