Tuesday 2 December 2014

Flash Report! Report #3 on The Art Cinema's Huge Halloween Party on 10/25 by H-Man (w/PICS)

Doc here, a man who some say can travel across dimensions solely by the power of his mustache,  with an outstanding Flash Report from senior reporter and dashing young man, H-Man.

H-Man has done it again... A detail-rich report in a target rich environment such as the huge Halloween Party at The Art Cinema in Hartford, CT. It was a crazy evening I wish I could have hosted, but The Good Doctor was hosting a separate party 900 miles away in Chicago.

Here is H-Man with his report and pics from this great evening in Hartford!

***

Hi Doc,

The anticipation of the #1 ART Cinema “Halloween Party” made for a lot of “buzz” for many weeks leading up to the event! Between The Doc’s blog site, the countdown clock, the posters at the ART, the numerous postings on CL, texting, and the ongoing conversations…it was sure to be a success! The guests and some surprise guests would be “treated” to a night of sexy and erotic sights and delights.
The Art Cinema
Hartford, CT
Now we all know that “The Good Doc” is the host of all hosts when it comes to “event parties” (and very rarely is not in attendance)…...but I must congratulate Ernie and his staff!! They really got into the Halloween Party and dressing up the Theater to fit the theme! Ernie really put a lot of time, thought and effort into preparing for this event and he did a great job! The decorations, fright lights, Ghosts and Gobblins, gift bags, the pop-up huge spider (scared the life out of many), the white-smoke mist fan, and even a candy dish were just some of the fun things that all were treated to before entering the main theater. 

The new lighting-strategically placed added to the nights activities. The guests were dressed for the event as well. There was Wednesday (from the Addams Family), a schoolgirl, Little Bo-Peep, a nurse, a doctor, a cat, a witch, Brutus, and some costumes I never saw because singles and couples alike were all naked. I saw one guy laying on his back…I think his costume was a “pup-tent”...lol…lol. Many put a lot of time into dressing up and others came as they were. Even Bella was dressed in black with wings to impress or maybe not dressed…all I know is that her dress did not cover much including her breasts and her ass…..when she lifted her arms you saw all her assets…ass, breasts, shaved pussy…even her hidden tattoos…OMG! I ask, why buy a costume, it doesn’t stay on long anyway..…just cum naked….Ha! Ha!
Greeters in the Lobby
of The Art Cinema
I entered the theaters main floor and it was jammed packed! There were couples and singles walking the aisles trying to catch a peek or become part of the scene. It was crazy! In one corner there was a women (who must have lost her costume) because she was naked in all her beauty, kneeling worshipping the many cocks that were at her disposal. One in her mouth and one in each hand…what a talent! There were hands all over and inside her body. The men were three deep and stroking away to be ready when they got the nod. And Doc, she never said no! God bless her soul :-) 

While I continued to scope out the floor, I noticed and heard one hot blonde screaming to the almighty that she was going to squirt again and boy could she squirt. As I moved in for a peek, her pussy was being licked and fingered, and her back was arching to meet every stroke! Doc, this woman could squirt…not once or twice…but she just kept cumming! Can you say “clean up in aisle 4”…put out the orange cones….it could have been a slip and slide. I mean there was a puddle…big puddle and one poor guy had his pant legs soaked. It was a sight to behold!
Bella at The Art Cinema
As I made my way to the couple’s only center aisle section, there was “Wednesday” in all her nakedness doing what she loves…sucking cocks, stroking cocks, being pounded doggy style, guys cumming on her tits, ass and back! Doc, this lovely being is only 20 years old…but she knew what and how to do it! I got to meet her other half and he told me first-hand, “you should see her in the bedroom, and yes she is bi”! Doc, if you weren’t there early, you couldn’t get close enough for the “show”. She was incredible…let me provide a vision...  

A young, brunette, maybe 5’3”, with braided pony-tails, school-girl glasses, beautiful smooth perky breasts, pierced hard nipples, a body that didn’t quit and not a blemish anywhere…imagine those puppy dog eyes looking up at you while she slides up and down your stiff ruler…..oh to be twenty again! Well to her credit and her significant others promise, she made two visits to the main floor and stayed for hours…and I mean hours! She very rarely said no! They have visited the #1 ART a few times before….let me introduce to you A & Z!! He said they would be back and I am sure that many are waiting for the return engagement.

As the night moved along, the one blonde I mentioned before and another blonde (J) made their way to the center aisle. The one blonde quickly lifted up her skirt and the other (J) was already on her knees…yes it was going to be girl on girl action!! Boy can “J” lick and finger with the best of them. She had the other blonde screaming again to the rafters! She continued to squirt, squirt, and squirt again. She was like a water-tap on “q”! I didn’t think there would be anything left…but there was. Then there was a quick switch and “J” was sitting in the chair and the other blonde was working her magic. “J” did not disappoint either. She too was screaming, moaning, and squirting…all the sweet sounds of orgasmic pleasure! They kept flip-flopping positions but never stopped enjoying each others’ sweet nectar. They were in their own world as the men around them kept coaxing them on while stroking their cocks and cumming one after another after another!

I made my way down to the front and when I looked up…I was amazed! There were couples in every nook and cranny of the balcony! I saw a lot of breasts swinging side to side, ladies being pounded in every position possible (I think some are contortionists who may need a Good Doctor…do you know one??) ….woman on their knees sucking cock after cock….hands on their heads assisting in their every suck and swallow…some men just using mouths like it was a shaved pussy. 

 Now, I know the next day was Sunday (the day of the Sabbath)…so I guess the women were kneeling and praying to the almighty a little early…ha..ha! Overall, I heard there were over 80 couples in the balcony throughout the evening! Well, I can attest to that…it was a human smorgasbord….all sizes, shapes, colors, males, females, costumes (whoops….no costumes…they were all naked). The atmosphere was electric…the sounds of orgasmic pleasure rang throughout this historic ART Cinema!

Doc, there was plenty of action for all those in attendance….and then there were some who were first-timers at The ART and didn’t know what to expect…so they just observed. But for those who participated in the balcony or main floor, it was a great atmosphere for all! I couldn’t begin to write or tell about every scene I observed…but I can tell you there were many and plenty!!

The crowd started to thin out around 11 or so but there were some couples and singles that stayed until the house lights went on! They didn’t want to miss an opportunity….(and to Doc’s credit and reminder to all) they were being very patient. But to their disappointment, the night came to an end.

I chatted with Ernie and Nik for a short time and they both seemed pleased with the night overall! I then revved up the black SUV and headed south young man!

Before you know it, the next themed party is around the corner and I am sure it will be a success! Hope your schedule will allow you to attend! You never know when you are going to need a Good Doctor in the house!

Until the next time!

Best to you!

H-Man

***

Doc here again... Many thanks goes out to H-Man for a terrific Halloween Party report from The Art Cinema in Hartford, CT.  If there was a way to clone myself (or my mustache), I would have to be able to host both nights. You have my word that I will try my best to avoid any event conflicts moving forward. 

Thanks again H-Man!

Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment