Monday 28 July 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Brandy is a Bad, Bad Girl on 7/12/14 @ CTs Adult Theater in Gary, IN (w/12 PICS)

Doc here, a man who some say once played the annoying neighbor on the short-lived TV show from the '70's, Mr. T and Tina, with a hardcore Couple's Flash Report to jump start your Monday.

Regular readers of The Journal know Brandy (is a bad, bad girl).  She is, hands down, the most hardcore girl I have run across in this thing of ours (or any scene I know of frankly). Her reports are not for the faint-hearted. Ever.

Just please keep in mind that she has been in the scene for many years, knows what she wants, has a watchful hubby watching everything going on, and can never get enough. Her pics are always very hardcore, and are very popular amongst The Journal's readership.


Opinions expressed in her report are her's, and being a freedom of speech site, they are published here at The Journal.

OK, you have been warned... Here we go.  Please welcome back Brandy to The Journal!

***

Hi Hun.

That night at CT's was pretty good. I got real fucked up at the motel room before we went to CT's and I remember fucking and sucking about 10 at CT's. Hell I was so fucked up I backed onto something like 3 white cocks and let them cum in me cause I was too messed up to even look at the color. Lol.

Once I got to where I was getting bad, hubby took me back to the hotel room and I remember about 5 different BBCs doing me on the bed, then I passed out and hubby kept getting guys from Craigslist till about 5 in the morning.  He said 3 ass fucked me and all came inside me, and a couple whipped their cock on my face after pulling out. Anyway it was a fun time.

These pics are from that night 7-12-14 and the others are from right before that. We took some of me with our Camaro. Hope you and the viewers enjoy.

Love ya
Brandy


Brandy's Latest Gallery from 7/12/14
(Click the THUMBNAILS to ENLARGE)












No comments:

Post a Comment